NICE are recruiting the following committee members:
- consultant in respiratory medicine/consultant respiratory physician
- consultant geriatrician
- consultant in emergency medicine
- nurse or advanced nurse practitioner (ANP) or community matron with experience of diagnosing and managing patients with pneumonia
- consultant in intensive care
- consultant in public health medicine
- consultant paediatrician
- paediatric pharmacist
- consultant paediatric intensive care
- consultant in paediatric emergency medicine.
The committee will update the following guidelines:
Please note that the updated, amalgamated guideline will also cover children.
Deadline for applications is 5pm on 12 September 2022.
More information can be found using this link: Member: pneumonia in adults: diagnosis and management update committee | Join a committee | Our committees | Get involved | NICE.