For almost 50 years, the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (BSAC) has led the global fight against infection through the effective use of antimicrobial agents.
With members in 40 nations, and active learners in more than 135 countries, there’s never been a better time to join us. Benefits include:
• Access to the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy at significantly reduced rate
• Eligibility to apply for grants and other funded opportunities
• Opportunities to help us inform and influence policymakers, politicians and journalists
• A chance to work alongside colleagues across all health economies globally, in particular supporting stewardship development in LMICs
• Reduced registration to most BSAC conferences and events
• Opportunities to be appointed to working parties, committees, council, journals and other positions within the society
• Access to member-only education resources and e-learning materials
So what are you waiting for?
Membership is free, or why not choose to add an optional subscription to our class-leading journal, JAC, when you sign up?