JOIN NOW for exclusive membership benefits
Current membership stands at over 700 worldwide and includes medical microbiologist, infectious disease consultants, pharmacists, infection control specialists, scientists, those working in the pharmaceutical industry, and other health professionals working in the field of antimicrobial chemotherapy.
How do I join?
By completing the membership application form.
What do I get?
- Subsidised subscription to the Journal
- Reduced registration and some complimentary registration to BSAC conferences and events for those working within the NHS
- Reduced registration against commercial registration fees for BSAC conferences and events for those working within commercial sector or pharmaceutical industry*
- Opportunity to be appointed to working parties, committees, council and other positions within the society
- Eligibility to apply for travel grants and other funded opportunities
- Superb networking opportunities, discounted registration and some complimentary registration to BSAC conferences and events
- Access to member-only education resoures and e-learning materials
*different rates apply for members working outside the NHS, and not all meetings are open to representatives from commercial sector other than those from sponsoring bodies
The annual subscription fee for 2014 will be £46.00 (online access to JAC) or £87.50 (print and online versions of JAC) or you can chose to pay £36.00 (No journal option). Fees are payable by cheque, credit/debit card, money order or by direct debit if resident in the UK.