Infection Control, Sterilization and Decontamination in Healthcare
21-22 March 2017, London
After the success of inaugural congress held on 25th-26th February 2016, MnM Conferences is organizing 2nd Annual Infection Control, Sterilization and Decontamination in Healthcare Congress, scheduled for 21st & 22nd March 2017 in London, UK aiming at providing platform to experts from hospitals, academia, and government institutions discussing the innovations, challenges, and future aspects of infection control, decontamination, and sterilization.
- Panel Discussion: Effective policies for staff training and management in hospitals
- Effective ways for investigation and validation of infections
- Protein residue detection in sterilization
- Setting standards for training in manual handling of surgical instruments
- Handling robotic surgery equipment such as Da Vinci Robot for cleaning and sterilization
- Ways of improving and maintaining water quality standards
*BSAC members are eligible for discounted registration. Please see November newsletter for more details.