Antibiotic Resistance and You!
University Place, University of Manchester
Antibiotic resistance affects you, but do you know how? This event was the second of two public events especially aimed at general members of the public.
This free event:
- Educated about the causes of antibiotic resistance and why it is a threat.
- Informed about what you can do to help solve this problem by taking simple, everyday steps.
- Explained the roles and responsibilities of the government, policy makers, and healthcare professionals in tackling this problem.
- Showed how you can join the fight against antibiotic resistance.
- Allowed contribution to the debate about antibiotic resistance and to the solution!
To view the programme, please click here