McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
The McGill Summer Institute features internationally known faculty, a focus on highly applicable new knowledge, and an opportunity to network with fellow global health professionals from around the world. The unique format of short non-credit professional development courses attracts a diverse group of participants, from industry leaders to NGO’s, academics and researchers, and advocacy group members. The Summer Institute is hosted by McGill Global Health Programs, the McGill International TB Centre, the MUHC-RI (Infectious Diseases and Immunity in Global Health), the McGill Interdisciplinary Initiative in Infection and Immunity (MI4) and the JD Maclean Centre for Tropical Diseases.
2018 McGill Summer Institute Schedule:
Week 1: June 11-15, 2018
- TB Research Methods – COURSE FULL
- Global Health Diagnostics
- Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research
Weekend: June 16-17, 2018
- Antimicrobial Resistance Special Session (June 16, 2018) – NEW!
- Clinical Tropical Medicine Laboratory Course (June 17, 2018)
Week 2: June 18-22, 2018
- Clinical Tropical Medicine (June 18-20, 2018)
- Clinical TB: a focused clinical & public health review for healthcare workers (June 18-20, 2018) – NEW – COURSE FULL
- Advanced TB Diagnostics
- Genomic Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases – COURSE FULL
Deadline: You are encouraged to apply early as evaluation for acceptance is rolling. Registration closes May 1st.